Monoblock Water Source Heat Pump Hot Water Ground Source Heat Pump
1. Geotheral water source heat pump features
(1) Economical operation: Generally cost less to operate than other
types of conventional heating systems, save your electricity or gas
(2) Safety: Operate at a high efficiency with no flames, fumes, or
flues; Water and electricity isolated.
(3) Environmental friendly: Transfer heat that’s already in the
environment; Low CO2 emissions.
(4) Easy operation: With intelligent control systems which
convenient and simple operation.
(5) Constant hot water supply: Provide hot water no matter in
cloudy day, snowy day or at night, unlike solar collectors which
have to be facing the sun.
(6) Wide application
(7) Heat pump water heater can be applied to sanitary hot water,
2. Geothermal source heat pump efficiency
Geothermal (ground source or water source) heat pumps achieve
higher efficiencies by transferring heat between your house and the
ground or a nearby water source. Although they cost more to
install, geothermal heat pumps have low operating costs because
they take advantage of relatively constant ground or water
Geothermal (or ground source) heat pumps have some major
advantages. They can reduce energy use by 30%-60%, control
humidity, are sturdy and reliable, and fit in a wide variety of
homes. Whether a geothermal heat pump is appropriate for you will
depend on the size of your lot, the subsoil, and the landscape.
Ground-source or water-source heat pumps can be used in more
extreme climates than air-source heat pumps, and customer
satisfaction with the systems is very high.
3. Water source geothermal source heat pump features
The heat pump can run at very low noise, and high efficient and
energy saving by using durable scroll compressor, it is easy for
installation becaue of its compact exterior. There will be alarming
when failure occurs, and display on digital controller.
4. Geothermal water source heat pump technical specifications
|Heating input power||KW||10.16||11.4||15.1||20.2|
|Max outlet water temp||℃||60||60||60||60|
|Rated outlet water temp||℃||55||55||55||55|
|Hot water capacity||L/H||1062||1191||1572||2090|
|Water flow of load side||L/h||6200||7300||12400||19800|
|water flow of source side||L/h||8774||9838||12969||17217|
|Water pressure drop||Kpa||≥80||≥80||≥80||≥80|
|Level of protection||IPX4||IPX4||IPX4||IPX4|
|Electric shock proof grade||I||I||I||I|
|Unit Standard Components|
|Unit cabinet||Galvanized sheet/ Spray coating / gray color|
|Load side heat exchanger||Double-pipe||Shell and tube|
|Source side heat exchanger||Plate Type|
|Thermal expansion valve||Emerson|
|AC contactor and thermal relay||Fuji|
|Controller||Eurostars multiple function controller|
|Protection function||Temperature protection, time protection, water flow protection,
antifreeze protection, current protection|
|Water pressure switch||0.015Mpa :OFF, 0.03Mpa: ON|
|High pressure switch||3.0/3.4MPa|
|Low pressure switch||0.15/0.32MPa|
|working mode||heating mode|
5. Geothermal source heat pump buried pipe